Everyone tells you to stop and smell the roses, but never to appreciate their fine details. Photographer Deb Stoner presents a garden as you’ve never seen it before. Fine details of flowers—petals, tendrils, stems, leaves—dovetail in striking images to highlight the perfection and grace hiding in plain sight in the garden. Appreciate the fine intricacies of nature all year, and stop to see the roses.
- Photography – Enjoy stunning, full-color photographs every single month
- Durable Construction – Quality and sturdy paper resists curling and ink bleed-through, and durable binding ensures longevity throughout the year
- Use Right Away – 16-month calendar, beginning with a bonus spread of the final four months of preceding year
- Large, Roomy Day Blocks – All major holidays and moon phases listed, with plenty of room for writing notes and appointments
- Specifications – 16-months (two-page layout September-December 2019, and January-December 2020); 12" x 24" (open); 28 pages
Get this amazing calendar from the following link:
In the Garden 2020 12 x 12 Inch Monthly Square Wall Calendar by Brush Dance, Flowers Plants Floral Photography